- Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III
The Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III is smaller than the Mark II, despite having a bigger sensor, but sacrifices zoom range to get there.
Ziff Davis. Acquired Wed, 25 Oct 2017.
- Canon PowerShot Elph 190 IS
The Canon PowerShot Elph 190 IS doesn't offer as much as more expensive cameras, but it's the best choice if you're looking for an inexpensive point-and-shoot.
Ziff Davis. Acquired Sat, 30 Sep 2017.
- Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II review - CNET
Canon's changes to the G7 X make its successor a much better camera.
Lori Grunin. CNET. Sat, 18 Jun 2016 12:00:14 +0000.
- Let's take a look: Canon PowerShot G16 iFixit disassembly guide
Canon PowerShot G16 iFixit disassembly guide Before Sony ever put a 1"-type sensor in a compact, there was the Canon PowerShot G series. ...
Digital Photography Review. Sat, 30 Apr 2016 12:00:00 Z.
- Break it down: iFixit disassembles the Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark II
iFixit disassembles the Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark II Taking apart a camera isn't for the faint of heart, but if you've chosen to do so you don't have to go alone. ...
Digital Photography Review. Sat, 02 Apr 2016 05:00:00 Z.
- Canon PowerShot SX720 HS Release Date, Price and Specs - CNET
With an updated 40x zoom lens, the SX720 HS aims to be a simple, compact solution for anything your smartphone can't shoot.
Joshua Goldman. CNET. Thu, 18 Feb 2016 11:10:13 GMT.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Camera-News.org. All rights reserved.