- Tokina launches 23mm and 33mm f/1.4 lenses for Fuji-X
Tokina has launched two new lenses for Fuji X-mount. Tokina atx-m 33mm f/1.4 and atx-m 23mm f/1.4 are fast AF primes for APS-C models, and they should come in handy in a variety of shooting situations. ...
Dunja Djudjic. DIY Photography. Fri, 20 Nov 2020 12:31:00 +0000.
- Sigma to start producing Fuji X Mount Art series lenses in 2021?
Fuji shooters know that there are virtually no real third party alternatives to Fuji lenses for their cameras. ...
John Aldred. DIY Photography. Tue, 10 Nov 2020 21:54:48 +0000.
- Fujifilm adds 18mm F1.4 and 70-300mm to X-mount roadmap
Fujifilm has updated its roadmap of lenses for the APS-C X-mount system. The latest version adds the XF18mm F1.4 wide-angle prime, along with a fairly long, moderately fast 70-300mm F4-5.6 OIS telezoom. ...
DP Review. Thu, 15 Oct 2020 14:00:00 Z.
- Earth from 100,000 feet: Sigma sent the fp mirrorless camera into near space
Sigma UK recently collaborated with the company Sent Into Space to send a pair of Sigma fp full frame mirrorless cameras into the upper atmosphere. Sigma 14mm F1.8 lenses were used on each camera. ...
DP Review. Fri, 02 Oct 2020 20:19:00 Z.
- Life in lockdown: A day in photos
A look through the lenses of Age photographers as they captured the day Victorians learned of another round of Stage 3 lockdowns.
Sydney Morning Herald. Tue, 07 Jul 2020 20:26:53 +1000.
- NASA unveils the winners of its internal 'Photographer of the Year' contest
The esteemed competition celebrates the people behind the lenses at the government agency and showcases some of the historic moments at the space centers across the US.
Daily Mail. Thu, 18 Jun 2020 16:16:54 GMT.
- Ultra-thin camera lenses of the future could see the light of day
In the future, camera lenses could be thousands of times thinner and significantly less resource-intensive to manufacture. ...
Science Daily. Thu, 11 Jun 2020 09:41:10 EDT.
- Huawei P40 Pro Plus cameras explained: Is this the best camera phone?
These days if you hear about a phone with fewer than two rear cameras it's a bit of a surprise. Manufacturers are cramming more lenses and sensors into
Mike Lowe. Pocket Lint. Thu, 26 Mar 2020 13:35:00 +0000.
- OnePlus Concept One review: There's glory in this gimmick
Did we need an invisible camera? No, but it's so much fun that you'll watch those lenses appear and disappear time and again. The Concept One is
Mike Lowe. Pocket Lint. Wed, 08 Jan 2020 02:00:00 +0000.
- Phone photography 101: CNET's guide to taking better pictures - CNET
Master your phone's camera and take your photography to the next level with these mobile phone photography tutorials from CNET, from editing apps to the add-on lenses most pro photographers recommend.
Andrew Hoyle. CNET. Wed, 18 Dec 2019 15:50:00 +0000.