- Life in lockdown: A day in photos
A look through the lenses of Age photographers as they captured the day Victorians learned of another round of Stage 3 lockdowns.
Sydney Morning Herald. Tue, 07 Jul 2020 20:26:53 +1000.
- Nikon will announce three new Z lenses this month along with the Z5 mirrorless camera
July is turning out to be a potentially exciting month in the full-frame mirrorless world. ...
John Aldred. DIY Photography. Thu, 02 Jul 2020 10:56:13 +0000.
- The REVORING is the last step-up ring you ever need to buy for your filters
I’m a big fan of step-up rings. I buy all my circular filters in 77mm diameter (the largest diameter of all the lenses I own) and then use step-up rings to be able to use them on lenses with a smaller diameter. ...
John Aldred. DIY Photography. Mon, 29 Jun 2020 20:57:31 +0000.
- NASA unveils the winners of its internal 'Photographer of the Year' contest
The esteemed competition celebrates the people behind the lenses at the government agency and showcases some of the historic moments at the space centers across the US.
Daily Mail. Thu, 18 Jun 2020 16:16:54 GMT.
- Ultra-thin camera lenses of the future could see the light of day
In the future, camera lenses could be thousands of times thinner and significantly less resource-intensive to manufacture. ...
Science Daily. Thu, 11 Jun 2020 09:41:10 EDT.
- Video: Mathieu Stern uses beet juice to create an 'anthotype' prints
Photographer Mathieu Stern is often using interesting camera gear, lenses and even trying unusual photographic processes. His latest project was to create an 'anthotype' print, also known as a phytotype. ...
DP Review. Thu, 04 Jun 2020 18:13:00 Z.
- Huawei P40 Pro Plus cameras explained: Is this the best camera phone?
These days if you hear about a phone with fewer than two rear cameras it's a bit of a surprise. Manufacturers are cramming more lenses and sensors into
Mike Lowe. Pocket Lint. Thu, 26 Mar 2020 13:35:00 +0000.
- OnePlus Concept One review: There's glory in this gimmick
Did we need an invisible camera? No, but it's so much fun that you'll watch those lenses appear and disappear time and again. The Concept One is
Mike Lowe. Pocket Lint. Wed, 08 Jan 2020 02:00:00 +0000.
- Phone photography 101: CNET's guide to taking better pictures - CNET
Master your phone's camera and take your photography to the next level with these mobile phone photography tutorials from CNET, from editing apps to the add-on lenses most pro photographers recommend.
Andrew Hoyle. CNET. Wed, 18 Dec 2019 15:50:00 +0000.
- Video: How to create an 'anamorfake' from old, inexpensive lenses
Shutterstock Tutorials, the YouTube channel of stock image company Shutterstock, has published a new video featuring Todd Blankenship with instructions on how to create 'anamorfake' lenses. ...
DP Review. Wed, 01 May 2019 17:37:00 Z.